In this episode with Katelyn James, we dive into entrepreneurship, personal branding, and nurturing future entrepreneurs. Katelyn, a wife, mom to four kids and one in heaven, is a renowned and beloved photography educator with over 30,000 students in her online programs. She also co-owns an entrepreneurial-based micro-school. We discuss personal branding, highlighting the power of authentic storytelling, and overcoming limiting beliefs. Katelyn also shares practical ways to instill an entrepreneurial mindset in children and the benefits of self-directed learning.
Key Episode Insights:
- Building a team is essential for managing multiple businesses and allows entrepreneurs to focus on their unique strengths.
- Personal branding is about authenticity and sharing personal stories that resonate with others.
- Overcoming limiting beliefs and finding value in your story can lead to personal growth and inspire others.
- Self-directed learning empowers students to take responsibility for their education and fosters a love for learning. Encouraging problem-solving skills in children can naturally lead to entrepreneurship.
- Creating space for children to pursue their passions and interests is essential for their personal and professional growth.
Links mentioned in this episode:
Katelyn’s website: https://KatelynJames.com
Katelyn’s Instagram: https://instagram.com/katelynjames
Acton Children’s Business Fair: https://www.childrensbusinessfair.org/
Download my Business Toolkit here:
Connect with me on Instagram: https://instagram.com/angiejanine