I’m SO honored to be featured on The Workshop Weekly podcast, hosted by the amazing Kelly Lawson! And it’s a GOOD one. We dove into how to build a strong & desirable personal brand for your business! 🙌🏽
Grab a notebook because, in this episode, we discuss:
- My journey going full-time with wedding photography years ago and how I became a branding photographer & marketing strategist.
- The value of a branding shoot 📷 and creating intentional visuals for your business.
- My three-step framework for OVERHAULING your brand starting today!
- What a content plan is and how you can craft your own (and the key 🔑 to knowing if your content is valuable to your ideal client).
- The secret to remaining top of mind for when potential clients are ready to invest.
We also chat about batch working, blogging, social media tips and so MUCH more!
Click through to listen Now ➡️ The Workshop Weekly