Okay, let’s be honest… do you LOVE your website? Has anyone ever asked for your website link and you responded with, “Oh, you can find me on Instagram at…”?
I’m not saying it’s bad to direct people to your IG, but are you doing it to hide your website?
You know I like to keep it real, so here it goes – anyone that is serious about working with you is going to visit your website. Does this make you cringe? It shouldn’t! You should be EXCITED to know that people are visiting your website. 😍
“I know, but can’t my Instagram speak for itself and show what a valuable ____ I am?”
I get it – I LOVEEEE Instagram! But think of your IG like a display in the window of your fave store. The store’s goal is to get you to come inside (aka, say “Yes! I like this, show me more.”) Think of your website as the amazing experience you have while shopping (aka, the stuff you love that you’re happy to exchange your money for).
If your website doesn’t live up to the hype, then it’s time to make it happen! My friends over at Tonic Site Shop have, hands down, the best and most stunning Showit website templates in the game and they just launched a NEW collection! 🎉
I just launched my website a few weeks ago with a Tonic template and I. AM. OBSESSED! My conversion rates have never been higher! 👏🏽 Not to mention, my new branding photos look gorgeous on it haha! 😉
What I love about TONIC is…
- These aren’t your typical website templates. They’re basically custom designer websites at a fraction of the cost (these babies typically cost like $20k).
- You don’t have to learn how to code. It’s drag and drop!
- They’re SUPER unique, designed to convert, built with a ton of strategy and even copy prompts!
- It’s so easy to use and update any time you have a great idea!
- They have fun add-on pages like a links page for your Instagram bio, shop page, sales page, and favorites page (I use ALL of these haha)!
To celebrate their Spring launch, they gave me a special 20% off discount code to share with YOU! And I only partner with companies that I truly love and believe in. This sale is ending at the end of the week, so if you’re serious about improving your online space, now is the time!
Use my special discount code ANGIE to save 20% on the website of your dreams (one that converts your visitors turn into clients and customers)!
If you have any questions about my experience with launching a new website, feel free to drop a comment below!