Branding photographers, looking for a strategy that can skyrocket your growth and help you connect with your ideal clients like never before? Serving your audience through email marketing can be a GAME-CHANGER! 💌
The benefits include positioning yourself as the authority in your field, building a loyal community with deeper connections, and increasing revenue! 💰
The best part about email marketing is that you don’t have to battle with an algorithm! 👏🏽 Email marketing is a direct line of communication with your audience.
Here are 7 email topic ideas to engage and captivate your audience:
- Types of branding photos to have in your business
- Ways to use your branding photos
- How to create an inspiration board
- Share a client’s brand transformation
- Shine a spotlight on the unique service/experience you provide
- Top tips for a successful branding shoot
- Your favorite business tools/resources
Want to plan your email marketing for an entire year? I have a resource in my shop that includes 52 captivating email topics specifically for branding photographers! Regardless of where you are in your email marketing journey (just starting out, emailing your audience once a week, once a month, etc.), I created this list to help you nurture your audience for an entire year (and beyond)! You can grab it for less than a cup of Starbucks at AngieMcPherson.com/Shop!