How do you feel about posting Instagram Reels? Do you post consistently, once in a while, or somewhere in between?
Posting reels has been huge for my business. I’ve grown my audience with more ideal clients, have booked multiple branding and product shoots from entrepreneurs that found me through a reel, and it feels great to make such an impact while simply being myself and showcasing what I love to do!
I know that reels can be intimidating but I promise you that it gets easier and more FUN every time you post!
So today I’m sharing 5 Instagram Reels ideas that you can post this week (or spread out over the next few weeks)! And you know I like to give examples, so here we go! ⬇️
1. The 30-second trailer reel. Piece together multiple video clips that showcase you and your business and throw the trending audio over it! Feel free to click my reel below and tap Use Template to expedite the creation of your reel!
2. The Now Booking reel. SUPER easy. Share where you’re photographing branding shoots this year and put over a quick video clip of you with your camera.
3. The Behind The Scenes reel. Grab a BTS clip of you photographing a client and add the final images at the end of the reel!
4. The Client Transformation reel. Show how your clients are using their photos (could be throughout their website, updating their headshots on various profiles, social media posts, Pinterest overhaul, etc.).
5. The Funny and Relatable reel. Bonus points if it’s something your ideal client can 100% relate to!
Quick tip: Go through your camera roll and find video clips that can be repurposed (i.e., working with clients, organizing/packing your gear/tools, highlighting products, showcasing a location, etc.). Put some trending audio over it and write a helpful/insightful/funny caption as it relates to your business and brand!
Which idea will you try this week? Feel free to DM me your reel when you post so I can show you some love!